Subject: Invitation to Halal Expo 2025 and 11th World Halal Summit
From: "Maria MUKHAEVA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Aylin Recepova" <[email-masked]>, "Yunus Ete" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2024 13:39:05 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Respected Your Excellency Tiit Riisalo,

We are delighted to announce that the Halal Expo 2025 and the 11th World 
Halal Summit will take place from 26–29 November 2025 at the Istanbul Expo 
Center, Istanbul-Türkiye. These prestigious events are organized in 
cooperation with the Standards and Metrology Institute for Islamic Countries 
(SMIIC), the Islamic Centre for Development of Trade (ICDT), and other 
esteemed OIC institutions, under the patronage of the Presidency of the 
Republic of Türkiye <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er0cKbuc6GY> .

As one of the most influential platforms in the global halal industry, the 
Halal Expo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Un-5gMU-0Q>  provides a unique 
environment for trade, collaboration, and innovation across all halal 
sectors. Simultaneously, the World Halal Summit offers insightful 
discussions on the latest global developments and trends in the halal 
economy.

Why Participate?
The Halal Expo 2024 was a record-breaking success, attracting:

*	500 exhibitors from 52 countries
*	Over 50,000 trade visitors from 110 nations
*	1,000 international buyers and 9,000 international delegations

Specialized zones and events, such as the Modest Fashion & Art Area, Go 
Africa, NOV (Natural, Organic, Vegan), and the Ethexpo, showcased 
innovations and fostered meaningful global connections. This momentum 
continues into 2025, promising even greater opportunities for participants.

Your Role at Halal Expo 2025
We invite your esteemed organization to host a National Pavilion at this 
landmark event. This pavilion will serve as a dynamic platform to:

*	Highlight your country’s halal innovations, products, and services
*	Foster bilateral cooperation and trade relationships
*	Showcase your unique culture and contributions to the halal economy

Your participation will undoubtedly enrich the diversity and success of the 
event while strengthening global partnerships in the halal sector.

Confirmation and Assistance
We kindly request your confirmation of participation and are at your 
disposal for any information or support you may need. Let us work together 
to make the Halal Expo 2025 and the 11th World Halal Summit an extraordinary 
success.

You can find an official invitation letter in the attachment. Please do not 
hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

We look forward to welcoming you to Istanbul and to collaborating in 
advancing the global halal economy!

-- 

Best Regards,

 <https://discoverevents.com.tr/en/home/>

Mariia Mukhaeva

Business Development Manager

İş geliştirme müdürü

DISCOVER EVENTS

  <https://signaturehound.com/api/v1/png/email/default/00a8c5.png>

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

  <https://signaturehound.com/api/v1/png/phone/default/00a8c5.png>

 <tel:+902124448275> +90 212 444 8275

  <https://signaturehound.com/api/v1/png/mobile/default/00a8c5.png>

 <tel:+905548349853> +90 554 834 9853

  <https://signaturehound.com/api/v1/png/website/default/00a8c5.png>

 <https://discoverevents.com.tr/en/home/> discoverevents.com.tr

 <https://www.facebook.com/discoverevents1?mibextid=LQQJ4d>

	 <https://twitter.com/discovereventss?s=21&t=M2jYol1SLsO7NyAdMlHPFg>

	 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/discoverevents/>

	 <https://instagram.com/discoverevents?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==>

	 <https://www.youtube.com/@worldhalalsummit1713>